28 Apr Pediatric Repurposing Funding Finalists
Following up from our earlier partnership announcement, we are excited to share that Cures Within Reach has identified the top four finalists for funding under the pediatric-focused CureAccelerator Live! for Rare Diseases 2021 Competition:
- Ignacia Fuentes, PhD of DEBRA Chile
- Repurposing a Common Antioxidant Nutraceutical, N-Acetylcysteine, for Wound Treatment in Butterfly Skin
- Nancy Gordon, MD of UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Enhancing Treatment Response in Recurrent/Metastatic Osteosarcoma with Hydroxychloroquine
- Joseph Rower, PhD of University of Utah
- Repurposing Valganciclovir to Treat Cytomegalovirus-Induced Hearing Loss
- Joyce Teng, MD, PhD of Stanford University
- Treating Vascular Malformations in the Face, Head and Neck Using Trametinib
These finalists will present their clinical trial projects and answer live questions during the virtual philanthropic pitch event scheduled for June 10, 2021. Congratulations to each of these investigators!
See the full press release here for additional information.