24 Aug Congratulations to Our Newest Child Health Awardees!
The Hood Foundation is thrilled to announce our most recent Child Health Research Award recipients! We offer sincere thanks to all of the highly qualified investigators who submitted proposals, as well as our amazing Scientific Reviewers. Congratulations to each of the following on having been selected for funding from a highly competitive group of peers (click names for more information):
- Julia Rosenberg, M.D., M.H.S., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Yale University
- Supporting Refugee Mental Health through Translation of Evaluative Instruments and through a Preventive Mental Health Intervention
- Samuel Rowbotham, Ph.D., Instructor, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tackling Pulmonary Hypoplasia with Genetic, Epigenetic and Stem Cell Approaches
- Brittney van de Water, Ph.D., R.N., P.N.P.-P.C., Assistant Professor, Boston College
- Improving Childhood Tuberculosis Treatment Outcomes and Post-TB Lung Functioning and Quality of Life in Rural South Africa
- Carol Wilkinson, M.D., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Identifying EEG-based Biomarkers of Language Growth in Preschool-aged Children with Down Syndrome
Learn more about the Hood Foundation’s funding programs here.